AlignMix will run on any modern Windows PC. AlignMix doesn’t run on iPads, Android tables, Linux machines, or Apple Macs, (although it can run on a Mac using Parallels Desktop).
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Memory: Minimum of 4 Gb for 32 bit or 6 Gb for 64 bit (8 Gb recommended) – some older systems which use shared memory for their graphics may need more than 4 Gb
- Hard Disk: 300 Mb of free hard disk space
- Display: Minimum 1024 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics Card: Integrated graphics (dedicated graphics cards don’t provide additional benefit)
- Mouse: Mouse required (AlignMix is touch enabled for machines with a touch display)
Frequently Asked IT Questions:
Can AlignMix run on a server?
AlignMix has been designed to run on a desktop environment. It may be able to run on a server but it’s not supported by Cozmix. Also, if you are able to make AlignMix run on a server, you’ll need all users to have a valid license, or the company must have a Multi-User License that covers all users.
Does AlignMix Store Any Data In The Cloud?
The only data accessed over the internet by AlignMix are updates to boundary shapes (e.g. zip codes). AlignMix doesn’t transmit any local data to anyone.
Does AlignMix Require Any Third Party Applications or Licenses?
No – none are required but Excel is useful for viewing exported reports.
Can a License Be Transferred To Another User When Someone Changes Roles?
Yes! Just deactivate, have the new user install the latest version, send us their unique ID and the name of the user they are taking over from, and we’ll send them a new Activation Code.