This tutorial shows you how to add, or update, a base geography to AlignMix.
- Always make sure you have the latest version of AlignMix (if needed Download and install over the top of the existing installation)
- From AlignMix select “File->Import -> Geography Pack”
- Select the Geography Pack you’d like to install (usually with the extensions “.alg”)
- Click next to install
To upgrade a territory design (i.e. an AlignMix file) so it uses the new Geography Pack do the following:
- Open the file which you’d like to upgrade
- Select “File -> Update Geography”
- Select the new geography from the drop-down and click “OK”
The new geography and boundaries be imported into the alignment. Save the file.